We are looking for over 100 Social Media Strategist
We estimate the need for approximately 100 strategists in the next 9 month and roughly 500 in the next 4 years to cover all EU Member Countries sufficiently. In addition we may need twice as many consultants working together with the strategists. See the country table below.
What is the job?
Every DSEU Strategist will need to be able to help SMEs (Small Medium Enterprises) to implement a social media strategy or at least deliver the services included in the DSEU Social Media Starter Kit. Once businesses are up and running and most importantly: successful – they may want to take their initiative to the next level and hire you to help them get there. Here are some of the tasks you will need to be able to perform:
- Conduct a professional social media assessment
- Follow the Four Quadrant Assessment model (Brand, Customer, Partner, Competition)
- Develop a success oriented social media strategy
- Leverage the Strategy Hexagon to ensure consistent development
- Create purpose driven programs and initiatives
- Develop a social presence framework in accordance to strategy and assessment
- Help implement social media guidelines
- Help the market facing departments leverage social media for their success
- Use Social Media Monitoring tools
- Report on progress and success
What are the requirements?
We want to service and support the businesses in a most economic and fastest possible way with tangible business results and measurable success within 6 month after start.
- At least one year project experience with social media initiatives
- Business experience on the sales, marketing, product management and support side
- A significant social network of connections
- A robust social presence on the most important networks and sites
- A demonstrable way to lead your projects to success
- A Social Media Academy certificate or willingness to get one (we may sponsor it)
- You are speaking fluently English
Countries where we are looking for experts
The number of consultants in the list indicate how many people we will need in each country for adequate coverage.
The list shows the 27 Member Countries as of July 2012, the population of each country and the respective GDP (Gross Domestic Income). It also shows the number of strategy consultants we will need.
Building A Country Team
If you are interested in building a country team, have a quick chat with Axel Schultze from the DSEU leadership team who can help you with the details. If we are all on the same page you will get a country starter kit and we will create a country group for you on Facebook, where you can invite people who are interested in building a country initiative. Join groups on Facebook and LinkedIn where you may find people interested in supporting you and your country. You should be able to get some 50 or so people together to get started.
A country team should have at least 4 active team mates who can commit about 2-4 hours per week. In order to conduct the four quadrant social media assessment, work with the strategy model and other professional methods, it would be important that 2 to 3 members are certified social media strategists. In addition it would be very helpful to have some 10 or 20 other contributor from a country helping with research, awareness initiatives and other support here and there. In order to conduct a thorough assessment, the leadership team of the country needs to be natives understanding language and culture in the respective country.
Want to Join?
1) Please help us get to know you by answering a short survey with 10 questions
2) If you are already a certified social media strategist you will most likely not need an additional education. Otherwise please check our DSEU Education Program
3) As a last step, please register here
If you have any questions, please give us a call +49 (30) 2023-8748 or via email to email@example.com