Innovation, disruption, digitization, globalization – hall have strong ties with each other. MODERNIZATION is an old, yet probably great term to sum it up: 80%+ of even the most modern looking companies are actually pretty old from the inside.
Please ask your self the following questions:
- Are you perfectly innovative?
- Do you have the soon to come decision maker generation in your management bench today?
- Do you fully integrate your customers in all market related decisions?
- Did you make ground braking innovation in the past 5 years that changed the way your industry conducts business?
- Is your product or service success truly global? In particular in Asia and Africa?
If only one of these questions lead to a “Well, yes but obviously we could do more…” you are at risk that a startup that is already founded today will eat your lunch tomorrow, without you even knowing.